Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
The Toast Product Marketing team is responsible for connecting the sales, product, and marketing teams by gathering market insights to inform product development and bringing new products to market through customer segmentation, value-based messaging, sales knowledge transfer, and cross-functional marketing activation. This is a high-impact role that will offer substantial senior leadership exposure and the opportunity to drive long-term shareholder value.
In this role, you will primarily help inform the go-to-market strategy for Toast Payments, a core part of Toast’s business that facilitates restaurants with payment processing and powers our customers with insights. You will also inform the strategy of our other FinTech solutions, including Toast Capital and Financing. You will collaborate on key initiatives relating to product positioning and messaging, pricing and qualitative and quantitative insights from customer and market research. The ideal candidate enjoys playing a significant role in setting company strategy and has a proven track record of launching new products. If you’re a cross-functional team player with strong communication skills and a “get stuff done” attitude, read on!
About this roll*:
- Work directly with the Senior Product Marketing Manager for FinTech and product leaders to develop and execute strategic and operational plans that drive growth.
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and key messaging to be used in product development and marketing campaigns.
- Leverage data to unearth insights into buyer needs and market opportunities to inform new marketing, sales, and product strategies.
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to drive sales productivity through product knowledge transfer, seller collateral, and value-based talk tracks.
- Develop sales and marketing experiments to test hypotheses and inform GTM strategy.
- Plan, create, and publish consumer-facing content featuring our FinTech solutions, such as one-pagers, blog posts, website copy, webinars, and more.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Experience in a cross-functional environment that can span product marketing, product management, operational roles, strategy consulting or investment banking.
- Financial Services, FinTech, or other ancillary industry experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with primary market research and data analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: ability to build strong, compelling story lines and recommendations that are deeply evidenced in both quant and qual research to move leadership to action.
- Experience with Salesforce, SQL, and Looker is a plus.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required