Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders providing future-ready attack protection that unifies security from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere the battle moves. The Cybereason Defense Platform combines the industry’s top-rated cyber threat detection and response (EDR and XDR), next-gen anti-virus (NGAV), and proactive threat hunting to help defenders end cyber attacks from endpoints to everywhere.
Cybereason is a privately held, international company headquartered in Boston with customers in more than 40 countries. We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
What You’ll Do
Cybereason is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to define and execute the strategic GTM direction for our Federal and Government audiences. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to define strategies, create compelling content, and position Cybereason as the preferred security solution in the public sector.
Focus areas include:
- Market intelligence: Develop a deep understanding of the Federal audience and customers through research and regular engagement with users and prospects. Build compelling buyer personas to shape marketing and sales messaging.
- Product launches & campaigns: Manage the internal and market launch of new offerings targeting the public sector. Lead cross-functional execution, systematically communicate the market value of new capabilities, and collaborate with the demand generation team to create campaign assets that deliver results.
- Communication skills: Translate technical concepts and challenges into easy-to-understand, memorable solutions through scalable content pieces.
- Messaging: Develop value-based stories that catch a busy buyer’s attention. Develop solution positioning and messaging that uniquely differentiates our solutions versus the competition.
- Industry leadership: Represent the company at industry events, conferences, trade shows, webinars, speaking engagements and on social media.
- Sales and marketing content development: Bring your writing and analytical prowess to deliver compelling long-form and snackable content. Quality in each piece matters – across collateral, case studies, whitepapers, presentations, infographics, videos, and blog posts.
Who You Are
You possess an infectious can-do attitude that inspires. You thirst for customer interaction and take pride in your storytelling skills. You obsess over precisely defining customer pains and building value-based messaging. You are adept at right and left brained activities, armed with both analytical skills and the ability to persuasively share evidence-based perspectives. Ideal candidates bring the following experience:
- 2+ years of security industry experience, working as part of a vendor or agency within the Federal Government sector.
- 3+ years of product marketing, product management, tech sales or consulting experience.
- 2+ years experience marketing SaaS products.
- Demonstrated communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrated sales support and training experience.
- Great analytical and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing collateral and content creation.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience with Endpoint Security solutions (EPP or EDR) or cyber threat detection technology.
- Prior military service
- Can share portfolio wins that highlight marketing collateral or content creation that’s accelerated pipeline creation.