Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders providing future-ready attack protection that unifies security from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere the battle moves. The Cybereason Defense Platform combines the industry’s top-rated cyber threat detection and response (EDR and XDR), next-gen anti-virus (NGAV), and proactive threat hunting to help defenders end cyber attacks from endpoints to everywhere.
Cybereason is a privately held, international company headquartered in Boston with customers in more than 40 countries. We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
What You’ll Do
Cybereason is seeking a Product Marketing Manager passionate about cybersecurity and driving an exciting new product (XDR) to a leading market position. Solid candidates have proven skills across cybersecurity and product marketing and have the drive and aptitude to further delve into both. The position is reporting to the Director of Product Marketing for XDR and Cloud Security.
Focus areas include:
- Product launches & campaigns: Manage the internal and market launch of new offerings. Lead cross-functional execution. Systematically communicate the market value of new capabilities. Collaborate with the demand generation team to create campaign assets that deliver results.
- Communication skills: Translate technical concepts and challenges into easy-to-understand, memorable solutions through scalable content pieces.
- Messaging: Develop value-based stories that catch a busy buyer’s attention. Develop solution positioning and messaging that uniquely differentiates our solutions versus the competition.
- Industry leadership: Represent the company at industry events, conferences, trade shows, webinars, speaking engagements and on social media.
- Market intelligence: Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and habits, maintain user / buyer personas; be the expert on our competition and how to beat them through differentiation.
- Sales and marketing content development: Bring your writing and analytical prowess to deliver compelling long-form and snackable content. Quality in each piece matters – across collateral, case studies, whitepapers, presentations, infographics, videos, and blog posts.
- Collaboration and humor: We are a start-up. Change is the norm. Sometimes we just laugh and get going.
Who You Are
You possess an infectious can-do attitude that inspires. You thirst for customer interaction and take pride in your storytelling skills. You obsess over precisely defining customer pains and building value-based messaging. You are adept at right and left brained activities, armed with both analytical skills and the ability to persuasively share evidence-based perspectives. Ideal candidates bring the following experience:
- 2+ years of Security industry experience.
- 3+ years of product marketing, product management, tech sales or consulting experience.
- 2+ years experience marketing SaaS products.
- Demonstrated communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrated sales support and training experience.
- Great analytical and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing collateral and content creation.
- Experience working with, or as a member of, a demand generation team.
You’ll move to the head of the line if you have:
- Experience with Managed Security Services Providers (MSSP), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), or cyber threat detection technology.
- Experience with Integrations, either on technical development or launching joint go-to-market campaigns through vendor partnerships and ecosystems.
- Can share portfolio wins that highlight marketing collateral or content creation that’s accelerated pipeline creation.
- Can tangibly share how you’re passionate about the intersection of cutting-edge cybersecurity and product marketing.
2-min Video on the Cybereason Malop
XDR Case Study with TX Media, a Switzerland-based media company