All companies are software companies and they’re all moving to DevOps to stay competitive in their industries. Yet as they move to DevOps, they’re using decades-old tools and processes which just aren’t keeping up. mabl is built to help them. At mabl, we’re helping enterprises ship higher quality software faster by building the worlds’ first Intelligent Testing Platform, continuous testing for continuous delivery.
mabl has built a SaaS test automation product which saves time and effort for engineering teams by using AI to automate much of the manual tasks QA and Developers spend time on today. In turn, teams can experience significant ROI and move at the speed of DevOps. Our customers include leaders in their industries such as Riot Games, Charles Schwab, JetBlue, and many others.
Our team is led by veteran founders Izzy Azeri and Dan Belcher who previously started Stackdriver, a DevOps infrastructure monitoring platform that was acquired by Google and is now the de-facto management interface for customers on Google Cloud Platform. mabl has raised $30M in venture funding from leading VC’s including GV (formerly Google Ventures), CRV, and Amplify Partners.
Our culture is built around values including Supportive, Driven, Insight, and Authentic. We work day in and day out to build a successful business and share in the rewards and upside which that brings. We’re transparent to a fault and excited about building a great team.
Why we need you:
At mabl, the large majority of our demand pipeline is generated by marketing activities which helped us double ARR this last year. We’re looking to add expertise in Product Marketing to help us strengthen our leadership position in the market, raise awareness and drive interest through our content- and customer-first strategy. The ideal candidate will be eager to contribute content to support key marketing initiatives, lead enterprise sales enablement initiatives, expand product led growth through the free trial experience, and help us scale as we double the business this coming year. This is a unique opportunity to join a stellar marketing team of experts in demand generation, content marketing, and product evangelization.
What you’ll do:
- Generate ideas and write product content including blogs, website copy, ebooks, and industry and product presentations to help drive awareness and interest in mabl.
- Drive internal and external communication of product updates and new product releases.
- Deliver enterprise-grade sales tools, assets, and training to improve lead qualification and deal velocity.
- Update and maintain competitive landscape materials.
- Work closely with marketing and product management teams to further optimize free trial experience and conversion.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years of product marketing experience.
- Direct experience with testing solutions or development tools.
- Excellent research, writing, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, technically curious, eager to learn.
- Natural aptitude to collaborate in and across teams.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality.
We’re helping enterprise software teams ship higher quality software faster. Our SaaS platform uses AI, cloud computing, and a great user experience to simplify test automation. Our customers span over 70 countries and include leaders across a wide range of industries, such as Riot Games, Charles Schwab, JetBlue, and many others.
We've raised over $35M in funding from leading venture firms, including GV (Google Ventures), CRV, and Amplify Partners.
We foster a supportive and inclusive culture where mablers bring their authentic selves to work.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and a generous time-off policy.
Read Full Job Description