To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs needs a skilled product marketer who is passionate about technology and has a deep understanding of 3D printing applications. The ideal candidate will understand the relationship between our customer needs and our products, with the ability to translate this understanding into strategies (market and product).
Join us as our Product Marketer, and help us grow.
- Use quantitative and qualitative research methods to identify Formlabs’ target market segments
- Connect market and technology trends with Formlabs’ products to build product positioning and messaging for key verticals, buyer personas, and use cases
- Drive ongoing competitive differentiation
- Develop technical presentations, white papers, product guides, etc. that enable our sales team to work efficiently
- Evangelize and demo Formlabs products at conferences, trade shows, and to analysts and potential customers
- 5+ years experience in product management, technical product marketing, or sales engineering at a B2B hardware or software company
- Proven success working with sales and marketing teams to create effective value propositions and competitive differentiation
- Ability to conduct primary and secondary market research to understand trends and analyze competitive landscapes
- Proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- High level of initiative and strong business judgment; comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- 3D printing industry experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.