Principal Product Marketing Manager
Greater Boston Area
IT and Business leaders have a problem: the imbalance between the business’ application requirements and the ability to meet their needs is so great they must take a different approach. They must collaborate. They must be agile. They must empower the business to participate in its own rescue. Said differently, they need help transforming their enterprise into a high-performance provider of digital experiences, and Mendix has the people, domain expertise and technology platform to bring the groups together for success.
Are you maniacally focused on helping customers achieve meaningful business outcomes through technology? Are you best of breed? If you've answered yes to these questions, come join us!
We're investing in Marketing to accelerate our momentum and extend our market leadership and we are looking for a dynamic, creative, and results-oriented Product Marketing Manager who has experience engaging the enterprise IT community. Come join us and help IT leaders uncover the value of using the industry leading low code application development platform.
- Messaging, positioning, and creating marketing content that demonstrates differentiation compared to market competitors
- Working closely with product management to bring the voice of the market to product planning and acting as a product expert externally with the field, prospects and customers.
- Developing and collaborating on go-to-market strategies to engage IT leaders at the forefront of businesses driving innovation via multi-channel apps.
- Developing thought leadership messaging and campaign content
- Communicating the Mendix value proposition to the sales team and developing sales tools that leverage our insights as a unique solution differentiator
- Working on programs that attract and expand the IT leader audience
- Collaborating with Campaign and Content teams to ensure that the campaigns being built and launched are well connected - from initial messaging to the underlying campaign tactics and field execution
- Engaging with industry analysts to gain market insights and to convey the Mendix value proposition and success with our customer community
- Continuously monitoring, analyzing, creating, and sharing responses to market developments, customer behavior and competitor's activities
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6++ years of Product Marketing or Industry Marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of agile application development methodologies, application lifecycle management, DevOps and modern application frameworks.
- Good understanding of the aPaaS/PaaS and cloud market and technology space.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and an ability to help customers find the right solution (not the obvious/easy one).
- A proven history of growing revenue through Product Marketing for both new and mature product lines
- Situational fluency, ability to influence and motivate others, and perseverance to handle challenging business situations
- Bonus: Hands-on Knowledge and experience in mobile/web application development
Read Full Job Description