PPC Marketing Manager at Thrasio
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:34 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, December 29, 2021
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated marketing professional with exceptional organization skills to help us scale our paid advertising efforts on Amazon. This would include but not be limited to: Amazon Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand, PDAs, DSP, etc.
- Comprehensive project management and execution of marketing campaigns across 25+ brands
- Active participation in identifying new and improved processes that will result in the harmonization of programs for new or existing products
- Tracking growth forecasts to ensure we achieve plan and recommending course correction, if off target
- Manage & optimize PPC advertising campaigns exclusively for Amazon
- Monitor keyword rank and implement marketing programs to maintain rank
- Monitor daily trends, ACOS, profit and spend across multiple brands
- Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within the Amazon and online shopping space
- Assume Leadership role of special projects as needed
- Perform other duties as necessary or required
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Economics or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a proven paid customer acquisition environment (B2C preferred) running either Google Paid Search or Amazon PPC.
- A strong financial / analytical background to support a test and learn approach while continually evolving and optimizing our marketing mix
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.