Performance Marketing Lead
Greater Boston Area
As the sole manager of CozyKin’s day to day digital performance efforts, you are a sharp-as-a-tack customer-acquisition leader who is creative, highly collaborative, and eager to take calculated risks. You have a proven track record of acquiring new customers and a passion to change the childcare space.
- Create, execute, manage, report and analyze multiple client and internal SEM, video, social and display campaigns
- Manage implementation of campaigns - including tag creation, trafficking, creative testing/troubleshooting, and reporting
- Set up campaign strategies such as targeting, bidding, platforms, and provide hands on management and optimizations to exceed goal expectations
- Generate and distribute weekly, monthly, and quarterly campaign performance reports with channel level KPI targets, to the leadership team as well as provide strategic analysis and optimization recommendations
- Provide integrated analytical solutions to improve decision-making on various channels such as programmatic display, video, mobile, SEM and social
- Gather feedback from families, nannies, etc. to inform creative optimizations
- Work alongside our Brand Manager to develop and test new creative concepts designed to increase the engagement and efficiency of our marketing
- Create acquisition strategies designed to acquire new consumers of our core product (i.e., nanny share childcare services), as well as emerging products (i.e., babysitting/care on demand)
- Partner with our engineering/product and Brand Manager to improve our landing page experiences, making it easier for consumers to find the services and information they are looking for
- 3+ years of relevant digital media experience
- A/B Testing experience a plus
- AdWords Certification a plus
- High level of interest and experience in data mining and optimizations; including performance driven programs
- Strong proficiency with Excel
- Loves formulating hypotheses and drawing conclusions based on data- Highly attentive to detail, strong problem-solving skills, an analytical mind-set and superior initiative
- Have an understanding of what families go through to find childcare
- Know what the childcare options are for parents
- Questioning attitude to promote understanding each family’s unique needs- Experience working in a startup is a plus
- Entrepreneurial and energetic personality
- Strong work ethic and coachable attitude
- Subsidized medical, dental, & vision insurance for you & your family
- Generous discount on CozyKin's childcare services
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off
- Commuter benefits
Our Company Values
Heart For Children: We do what’s best for the child. That’s also what’s best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
Read Full Job Description