Partner Marketing Senior Associate - Content & Operation
Toast currently maintains a portfolio of 60+ (and growing!) partners whose products complement our core POS. The goals of the Toast Partner Program are to enhance Toast’s core product with best-in-class partner solutions and to make Toast the #1 POS our partners recommend to their customers. The person in this role will work with two key audiences essential to realizing these goals: customers and prospects of both Toast and our partners.
Our ideal candidate is a skilled content creator eager to translate the value proposition of our partner solutions into powerful stories and campaigns. The Partner Marketing Associate - Content & Operations will work closely with Toast’s content, event, PR, and customer marketing teams to incorporate partner content to drive referrals from our partner channel and communicate the value of Toast’s integrated partner ecosystem. In addition to a candidate skilled in content development we are also seeking an individual who enjoys diagnosing inefficiencies and improving processes.
What you will do:
- Plan, create, and publish consumer-facing content featuring Toast partners such as one-pagers, blog posts, website copy, webinars, and more).
- Design, track, and fulfill promotional offerings with partners.
- Support Senior Partner Marketing Manager in implementation of Toast’s Partner Marketing Program including collateral development and partner communications.
- Serve as liaison for partner content across Toast’s broader marketing team identifying opportunities to feature partners in customer marketing, PR, events, and content campaigns.
- Manage administration and operations of Partner Marketing Program including referral tracking and payouts.
- Leverage a research and testing-driven approach to content and process creation. Using metrics to back-up your suggestions and decisions is a must.
- Juggle multiple projects, priorities, and stakeholders while creating high-quality work on time and on budget.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CMS required.
- Data-minded, analytical thinker required.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience in graphic design is a plus.
- Familiarity with restaurant operations and technology is a plus.