Partner Marketing Manager
ezCater is the #1 online - and the only nationwide - marketplace for business catering in the United States – a $22 billion market. Our 2.5M+ on-time ratings and reviews, our 60K+ caterers and restaurants, and our 5-star customer service make it superbly easy for business people to find and order great food for their meetings. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners, Iconiq Capital, and Wellington Management, we’re on a path to $1B in 2019, and we’ll get there - even more surely if you come help us.
As Partner Marketing Manager, you’ll help our catering partners drive effective marketing programs to grow their business. You’ll develop new opportunities for them to position their brands and deliver special offers to existing and prospective ezCater customers. You’ll drive new revenues from partner program participation and deploy ezCater marketing funds to ensure the growth of our partners and ourselves.
What you’ll do:
- Develop our co-marketing strategy and marketing service offerings for our catering partners and execute the resulting programs.
- Build a program to gather and deploy partner marketing development funds (MDF), working closely with the customer marketing, brand marketing, and Partner Operations teams to drive new revenue for ezCater.
- Create cross-channel marketing programs (PPC, social, email, retargeting, direct mail, etc.) funded by ezCater and/or partners that drive new business.
- Work closely with the Partner Success and Account Management teams to deepen our relationships with strategic partners.
- Have 7+ years of partner marketing experience. You’ve led a partner program before and driven significant results.
- Have deep functional expertise in multiple marketing disciplines (especially digital channels). Having both B2B and consumer experience is a plus.
- Be a strategic thinker. You understand how to create win-win programs and campaigns that drive value for both side of a partnership.
- Be an effective communicator. You’ll need to collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders AND convey program benefits to partners to drive their participation.
- Appreciate analysis as much as creativity. You’ll use both sides of your brain every day and wear many hats. You should be comfortable context switching.
- Be partner obsessed. You’ll learn everything there is to know about the needs of our catering partners and figure out how to help them and best communicate our value to them.
- Know how to “just figure things out” and invent whatever idea or approach could accomplish our objectives.
- Be kind, adaptable, and intellectually curious.
What you’ll get from us:
Above all, you’ll get a tremendous opportunity to make an impact and grow yourself, all while keeping sane working hours and a having huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
And of course: market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office smack-dab in Boston’s Downtown Crossing, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.