Partner Marketing Manager (Technology Partners) at Klaviyo
We’re looking for an organized, creative, and analytical marketer to join the Ecosystem Marketing team at Klaviyo. If you love leading impactful marketing campaigns and thrive leading cross-functional teams, this role is for you.
The Ecosystem Marketing team is responsible for creating co-marketing campaigns with Klaviyo’s key integration and technology partners (Yotpo, Klarna, Okendo, LoyaltyLion and more ) that drive awareness of Klaviyo and it’s integrated growth solutions to ecommerce customers — resulting in new, loyal, and growing Klaviyo customers.
Your role is unique in that it drives value for Klaviyo, customers and an ecosystem of partners. By working with technology and integration partners, you’ll help educate ecommerce brands on how they can grow their business through partner solutions, meanwhile growing Klaviyo’s brand equity and acquiring ecommerce brands.
You’ll report directly to Manager, Partner Marketing on the Ecosystem Marketing team and work cross-functionally with several domain experts within teams including Marketing (Brand, Content, Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, Community Events), Partnerships (Business Development), Sales (Inbound and Outbound teams) Customer Success and Product Engineering. This is an Individual Contributor role with the opportunity to manage direct reports as the business unit and its impact grows.
You will be responsible for owning key partner relationships, organizing and leading execution of impactful co-marketing campaigns, and being measured upon key performance indicators that impact the Marketing team and Klaviyo’s goals.
How You'll Make a Difference...
- Be a driving force towards growth for Klaviyo through co-marketing with our technology partners
- Create and test for the most impactful co-marketing campaigns
- Lead co-marketing initiatives with key technology partners that drive awareness of Klaviyo, and marketing qualified leads (MQLs) that result in monthly recurring revenue (MRR)
- Work cross functionally within the larger Klaviyo organization and marketing team to own successful execution of co-marketing campaigns across various channels — email, social media, paid advertising, webinars and eventually in-person events.
In your first 30 days, you’ll be responsible for:
- Gaining practical use of Klaviyo’s product, teams and tools to operate independently and with customer empathy
- Developing a strong understanding of Klaviyo’s partner ecosystem and key technology partners
- Beginning to take ownership of co-marketing campaigns including integration marketing launches and demand generation campaigns
In your first 60 days, you’ll be responsible for:
- Fully owning co-marketing campaigns with key partners and finding ways to streamline or optimize existing co-marketing processes (making the role your own)
- Fostering rapport and clear communication cross-functionally with Marketing, Partnerships, Sales, Customer Success, Product, Finance organizations
In your first 90 days, you’ll be responsible for:
- Reporting to your team lead on KPIs (Brand awareness, MQLs and MRR attributed to your co-marketing activities )
- Developing co-marketing initiatives with key platform partners for the next 90 days
In your first year, you’ll be responsible for:
- Meeting an MQL and MRR goal attributed to co-marketing with technology partners
- Building strong rapport with key technology and integration partners alongside klaviyo's technology business development managers
- Building strong rapport and trust with Klaviyo teams (Partnerships, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, Finance)
- Remote, must be able to work east coast business hours
Who You Are...
- Radical ownership; you will be supported in your role, but upon facing obstacles will implement creative solutions and alternatives on your own
- Highly organized; able to create or quickly leverage organizational systems such as Monday, Trello, Google, Basecamp, etc.
- Strong experience leading teams, organizing people and managing deadlines
- Clear and transparent written and verbal communication
- Experience presenting virtually on Zoom, Google Meetings, etc.
- Google Suite (Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft (Excel, Keynote)
- Experience executing email marketing and writing short form marketing content
- Practical understanding of marketing channels including performance marketing, social media marketing, SEO, brand, product marketing, community events and more
- Practical understanding of technology B2B sales
- Experience using Salesforce
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.