Partner Development Manager
SimpliSafe is a growing home technology company in Boston on a mission to Make Every Home Secure. We operate a fast growing partnerships practice working with top-tier organizations like Amazon Alexa, AAA, and American Express to bring award-winning home security to folks at a fraction of the cost charged by the traditional alarm industry. We are seeking a Partnership Development Manager to join us in disrupting the $13B home security industry.
We’re hunting for a tremendously motivated & savvy person to develop and nurture key partner relationships. We’re looking for someone with high EQ and strong critical thinking skills—you “get” people, their needs, and love to come up with creative solutions that bring value to both sides of a partner relationship.
This role is perfect for a detail-obsessed and creative self-starter. You should relish the opportunity to develop and execute partner-specific marketing initiatives. You’ll know your partnership agreements outside and in, and stay abreast of SimpliSafe’s marketing initiatives to uncover opportunities to enhance performance. This team moves fast and is always hustling so you will need to be able to effortlessly navigate several projects at the same time. You will vigorously measure, analyze and report program results to ensure that both SimpliSafe's and your partners' goals are always exceeded
In addition, you will:
- Be a relationship builder with folks both inside SimpliSafe and across multiple levels of our partner organizations
- Be a humble change-agent: help us see how to make things better then roll-up your sleeves and do everything you can to help us get there.
- Manage the knowledge: provide reports, presentations, and performance updates for internal leadership and partners.
- Wear a marketing cap: Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop customized integrated marketing plans for each partner
- Own the nitty-gritty: manage the day-to-day to set priorities, drive delivery timelines, and ensure flawless execution of programs
- Create a scalable marketing framework that can be leveraged across new partnerships
- Proven track record of managing comprehensive marketing partnerships from ideation to negotiation and execution
- Experience building and maintaining significant business relationships
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize competing projects
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and decision makers
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience across business development, relationship management or marketing