Partner and Product Marketing Manager at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:31 p.m. (EST) on Monday, October 28, 2019
This role will be responsible for go-to-market efforts between Everbridge and its' partners for the Critical Event Management platform. Key responsibilities will be cross-promoting the partnership marketing strategy across the organization, owning the go-to-market plans for partners or joint solutions, writing partner/product briefs and summarizing overall customer partner feedback to the experience. Key performance metrics will include partner opportunity and pipeline creation; new partner sign-ups; and the effectiveness of CEM platform programs. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who loves process and people, loves to share their results and insights, and wants to succeed. The candidate will work closely with the partner team; Everbridge partners, product management, and lines of business.
What you'll do:
- Serves as the Partner Subject Matter Expert:
- Acts as partner subject matter expert to develop, advocate, and implement the go-to-market plan for EB partner launches.
- Educates internal organization on features and functionality of specific partners or products.
- Analyzes and clearly articulates customer feedback.
- Creates and manages complex go-to-market project plan and dependencies:
- Ensures the development and on-time delivery partner marketing assets and campaigns.
- Manages comprehensive rolling action item list to identify potential risks.
- Hosts weekly meetings with executives and partner working team working team to close actions; escalates as needed.
- Documents and illustrates launch and post-launch critical items with ease.
- Owns the partner 'playbook:'
- Documents the customer journey between the partner and Everbridge from demand generation, the front-end of marketing sales pitch, and order completion.
- Authors and curates partner marketing content assets and best practices.
- Develops partner product brief which includes program description, key positioning, functionality benefits, priorities, customer benefit statements, partner expectations, and desired customer experience.
- Pairs up with marketing, product, and sales to create the right partner value proposition which effectively works through every stage of the value chain.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience. Master's degree, or MBA highly desired; ideal focus would be in technology marketing.
- 3-5 years of partner and/or platform marketing experience of SaaS solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing or demand generation for SaaS solutions.
- Tactical experience creating/managing marketing assets and campaigns.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated interest in continued education, and ability to thrive when facing unexpected and/or high pressure tasks.
- Strong reporting and analytics experience required.
- Strong presentation and speaking skills
- Ability to operate independently and in a matrixed team environment
- Willingness to take initiative and follow through on projects to achieve project goals.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism in person and over the phone.
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel expected once a month among Everbridge office locations; industry events and Partner locations.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description