SmartBear helps the world’s most recognized companies develop the world’s best applications. SmartBear has played a role in the ride you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. SmartBear's award-winning suite of testing software enables organizations to meet frequent release deadlines without sacrificing software quality, all while reducing testing costs. Additionally, our award-winning collaboration software helps development, testing and management teams work together to produce high quality software elevating a business’ ability to communicate and complete objectives more efficiently.
Due to massive growth and market success, SmartBear is continuing to hire employees rapidly to scale our company globally. We are looking for a B2B marketing expert to play a vital management role on our marketing team.
We are looking for an analytical and creative individual to join our high-performing marketing team in order to manage our paid search and digital advertising activities. As part of the Digital Marketing team, you will oversee day-to-day execution and optimization of the company’s paid search activities, including keyword selection, bidding, ad copy testing and conversion optimization. You will work closely with the Senior Director of Digital Marketing and cross-functional team stakeholders, in order to analyze account data, find optimizations, trends, competitive insights, forecast budget needs and take our campaigns to the next level!
It’s an exciting time to be a SmartBear. We are the market leader in technology for Software Test Automation and have fast growing products across the DevOps lifecycle. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building tools for teams to plan, build, test and monitor software—and having fun along the way. SmartBear offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning SmartBear team—our future looks bright, and so will yours.
- Work closely with demand generation managers to help drive business strategy and to meet/exceed KPIs
- Manage and monitor budget allocation, spend data, and landing page metrics
- Ongoing optimization of keyword selection, match types, ad copy, and targeting
- Manage and monitor MQLs, pipeline/opportunities and other important funnel metrics in order to maintain and improve KPIs
- Interpret performance reports to provide actionable insights and analysis
- Coordinate with SEO manager and external agencies to ensure aligned targeting of top- converting terms
- Keep up to date with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Develop and produce paid search landing pages within CMS
- Ad hoc keyword research for new product launches
- ·Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years managing paid search, display and retargeting campaigns in house or at an agency; B2B experience preferred
- Experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Yahoo Gemini
- Data-driven/analytical focus
- Strong understanding of A/B testing, funnel optimization, traffic analysis and personalization
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Strong Excel skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with Marketo and/or Salesforce.com a plus
- Experience with CMS platforms
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the world’s most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.