Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated marketing professional with exceptional organization skills to help us scale our paid advertising efforts on Amazon. This would include but not be limited to: Amazon Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand, PDAs, DSP Etc.
- Comprehensive project management and execution of marketing campaigns across 25+ brands
- Active participation in identifying new and improved processes that will result in the harmonization of programs for new or existing products
- Tracking growth forecasts to ensure we achieve plan and recommending course correction, if off target
- Manage & optimize PPC advertising campaigns exclusively for Amazon
- Monitor keyword rank and implement marketing programs to maintain rank
- Monitor daily trends, ACOS, profit and spend across multiple brands
- Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within the Amazon and online shopping space
- Assume Leadership role of special projects as needed
- Perform other duties as necessary or required
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Economics or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a proven paid customer acquisition environment (B2C preferred) running either Google Paid Search or Amazon PPC
- A strong financial / analytical background to support a test and learn approach while continually evolving and optimizing our marketing mix
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.