Mobile Product Marketing Manager
- Messaging, positioning, and marketing content that demonstrates differentiation compared to market competitors
- Working closely with product management to bring the voice of the market to product planning and be a product expert externally with the field, prospects and customers.
- Developing and collaborating on go-to-market strategies to engage IT leaders at the forefront of businesses driving innovation via multi-channel apps.
- Developing thought leadership messaging and campaign content
- Communicating the Mendix’s value proposition to the sales team and developing sales tools that leverage our insights as a unique solution differentiator
- You will work on programs that attract and expand the IT leader audience
- Collaborating with Campaign and Content teams to ensure that the campaigns being built and launched are well connected - from the messaging to the underlying campaign tactics and field execution
- Engaging with industry analysts to gain market insights and to convey Mendix’s value proposition and success with our customer community
- Continuously monitoring, analyzing, creating, and sharing responses to market developments, customer behavior and competitor's activities
- Strong knowledge of mobile application development tools and technologies.
- Experience with agile application development methodologies, application lifecycle management, DevOps and modern application frameworks.
- Good understanding of the aPaaS/PaaS and cloud market and technology space.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to help customers find the right solution (not the obvious/easy one).
- A proven history of growing revenue through Product Marketing for both new and mature product lines
- Situational fluency, ability to influence and motivate others, and perseverance to handle challenging business situations
- 3++ Years of relevant Product Marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree