Vestmark’s mission is to enable investors to better their financial well-being, which we do through delivering technology and services that enable financial institutions and advisors to deliver holistic advice in line with investor objectives. One of the product marketing team’s goals is to communicate Vestmark’s value proposition to key firms in the industry, in order to fulfill our mission of improving investor outcomes. Market research and capturing that information in an easily accessible format is essential to reaching that goal.
We are looking for the right candidate to gain valuable experience doing methodical research and transferring that information to Vestmark’s Salesforce.com CRM (customer relationship management) system, so that it is available and digestible to both the marketing and sales teams. The market data analyst intern will be responsible for researching companies in the Wealth Management market via public and paid sources and updating select attributes in Salesforce.com such as assets under management (AUM), firm type (Broker Dealer, Bank Trust etc.) and other relevant attributes for Sales and Marketing uses.
Throughout this internship, you will broaden your knowledge of the wealth management industry, as you will have the opportunity to research all different channels of firms in the financial industry. Additionally, you will gain further proficiencies working in Salesforce and excel.
- Methodical research of individual wealth management firms (asset managers, broker dealers, bank wealth firms, and RIAs) to capture key attributes for sales database
- Leverage industry tools, such as Discovery Database and ZoomInfo, to gather information on firms and key decision-makers within those firms
- Input and review of information within Salesforce (Vestmark’s CRM system)
- Experience using Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, work ethic, and attention to detail
- Intellectually curious and self-motivated
- Familiarity with the wealth management industry
- Preferably some experience with Salesforce.com
- Enrolled in BS/BA college level programs: majoring in a related field (marketing, business, finance)