Marketplace and Channel Manager at Thrasio
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:11 p.m. (EST) on Friday, February 11, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
A critical part of Thrasio’s brand acquisition process is coordinating how the acquired brand will continue to operate in each marketplace and channel. The Marketplace and Channel Manager will lead the efforts of Thrasio’s Supply Chain organization in supporting the marketplace and channel strategy for a particular brand.
- Coordinate the transition of inventory from acquired Amazon Seller Central account to a dedicated Thrasio seller central account.
- Ensuring new UPC information is created and provided to the supply chain operations teams
- Inventory at the supplier and at 3PL’s is relabeled with the correct barcode information.
- Tracking which seller central account should be used going forward, at a brand and marketplace level in accordance
- Establish a timeline for fully exiting the acquired seller central account, and working with supply chain operations to ensure shipments are going to the correct seller central account.
- Facilitate the transition of direct to consumer fulfillment from inherited 3PL partners to the Thrasio Fulfillment Network (TFN).
- Confirming which products will continue to be fulfilled in non Amazon channels
- Ensuring the items are set up in the TFN.
- Aiding in the transition of inventory from the inherited 3PL to the TFN.
- Help to coordinate with supply chain operations the establishment of fulfilment channels
- Serve as the main point of contact for Supply Chain for all barcode information and ensuring the information is correctly recorded and maintained in Thrasio’s ERP
What you bring to the party:
- Strong understanding of the Amazon Seller Central system, including the relationship between ASIN, SKU, FNSKU, and Manufacture barcodes.
- Working knowledge of supply chain processes, including purchasing, logistics, and inventory management.
- Ability to coordinate multiple work streams with remote partners.
- Able to identify gaps in existing processes and create solutions.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.