Marketing Specialist at mabl
Boston, MA - Marketing - Full-Time
mabl is the intelligent test automation company that gives software teams a unified platform for integrating automated end-to-end tests into the entire CI/CD pipeline.
mabl is the intelligent test automation company that empowers software development teams to create a culture of quality by tightly integrating automated end-to-end testing into the entire CI/CD development lifecycle. mabl users benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining auto-healing, reliable tests that result in faster delivery of high quality applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Johnson Controls, Liberty Mutual, Molina Healthcare, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Charles Schwab and many other enterprises rely on mabl for testing their business critical apps. For more information or to try mabl today, visit https://www.mabl.com.
Why we need you
This is a unique opportunity to join a stellar marketing team of experts and bring your drive, curiosity and enthusiasm to help this high growth tech company reach its potential. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving the execution of brand awareness initiatives as well as lead-generating activities like digital programs, events, and email campaigns.
What you’ll do
- Manage trade show and events logistics including researching, planning, and execution.
- Support the creation, execution and analysis of email and other digital campaigns.
- Help with general website updates and maintenance.
- Manage social media calendar, and post company updates across platforms.
- Work closely with revenue ops to manage campaign performance reports.
- Maintain inventory and handle orders of marketing materials, swag, t-shirts, etc.
- Support general administrative tasks for the marketing team.
What you’ll bring to the table
- Self-starter, highly motivated, eager to learn.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, with strong attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Excited to thrive in a fast-paced start-up culture.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and other marketing tools is ideal.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience with B2B tech company and products a plus!