Everbridge is seeking a Marketing Specialist to support the Marketing team in our Burlington, MA office.
About the Team:
- We are a team of high-performing, metrics-driven content creators, social media and market influencers, digital strategists, and conversion specialists. We are motivated by challenges and get excited to solve complex problems in creative and innovative ways. We love to laugh, have fun, and are passionate about our company, our products and our mission. Our team is expanding and we are looking for other marketing innovators who share our passion to join us.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Everbridge team
- Work closely with marketing program managers to help support sales and marketing initiatives with a main focus on healthcare initiatives.
- Help build and write e-mail campaigns, blogs, and support other marketing campaigns including social media initiatives, leveraging Marketo and Salesforce.
- Execute and measure a broad range of integrated marketing activities to generate demand and awareness for partners and solutions.
- Support and periodically attend regional marketing roadshows, conferences, seminars and events.
- Drive awareness of established turn key demand generation and awareness programs.
- Help track and report on marketing program efficacy.
- Bring a can-do attitude and be prepared to support new key marketing initiatives as required.
- 2-3 years prior marketing, customer marketing or marketing programs experience. High tech experience is a plus.
- Experience with CRM systems, email marketing applications and webcast platforms. Prior knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce is a plus.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to execute and track multiple marketing activities and campaigns
- Ability to learn new processes and optimize existing ones
- Proficient with the Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects to agreed performance objectives on time and on budget
- Exceptional communications and people management skills for developing effective and crisp messaging in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, planning & prioritization skills
- Self-directed individual
- BA/BS required
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 500+ dedicated employees support over 3,700 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
- Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.