We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be a part of a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a Promotions and Marketing Specialist to join our Casino team. You will play a key role in shaping DraftKings’ new gaming vertical. As a champion of our new product offerings, you will serve as a crucial intermediary between the gaming customer and the wider business. This is a unique opportunity to join an industry pioneer as we invent a new side of sports entertainment.
What you’ll do as an Marketing Specialist, iGaming Promotions:
- You will manage the marketing process of adding new casino games and features to the app and site.
- Support the Promotions Manager in developing the Casino promotions calendar.
- You’ll also support the Marketing team on a variety of other projects including Casino Events in and around New Jersey and other states.
- Ensure site-wide and targeted offers are promoted as planned; report regularly on status.
- Develop and manage best-in-class content as well as promotions with marketing teams that maximize customer cross sell efforts.
- You will collaborate with Casino Analyst team to make data-driven decisions on new product and site features, promo mechanics, and bonus offers.
- Develop A/B testing strategy with Gaming Analysts to optimize on-boarding, cross sell, and conversion.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have at least 3-5 years of online experience.
- You have a proven track record of delivering projects against tight deadlines.
- You maintain a customer-focused view and have a strong understanding of what a gaming customer wants.
- As a data-driven thinker, you are able to work independently within a rapidly growing team.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Read Full Job Description