We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re searching for a Marketing Specialist who thrives in a fast-paced, technology-focused environment. When you join our team, you will support the daily operations of the SMS channel for every product across our organization. You will also play a vital role in ensuring all marketing communications adhere to best practices and deliver exceptional customer experience.
What you’ll do as a Marketing Specialist of CRM:
- Launch a new retention marketing channel (SMS) in collaboration with CRM, Growth, and Product teams.
- Fully own strategy, operations, best practices, and measurement of results for the SMS channel and its campaigns.
- Develop business cases and go-to-market strategies for new triggered campaigns.
- Collaborate with Analytics, Product, and Engineering teams to incorporate user preferences and frequency controls into channel plans.
- Execute structured A/B tests and lead analysis of results in order to maximize business impact.
- Present results to stakeholders and senior leadership.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of experience in e-commerce or relevant internship experience.
- Proven experience as a self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- You have extensive experience with A/B testing as well as a willingness to learn SQL and other analytics tools.
- Experience with SMS marketing is preferred.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- You are detail-oriented and have strong written and oral communication skills.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.