Marketing Project Manager/Producer at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Marketing Project Manager job is to coordinate and manage creative projects and production processes in support of Brand and Creative activities. Projects vary from nuance.com web design, major customer events and trade shows, collateral materials, and more. The role requires to manage the workflow of multi projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high-energy environment. Working closely with content experts within global marketing, create project plans at all levels of granularity, track tasks and milestones, ensure projects run smoothly and remain on schedule and budget, and create status reports. In addition, the role includes designing and managing projects requests, resources assignment, and project tracking.
- Manage new projects requests process, assign resources and monitor timelines for the Brand and Creative team via Monday.com
- Develop comprehensive plans on key projects to be shared with internal clients as well as other global marketing members, including tracking progress/status from start to finish, ensuring that deadlines and budget goals are met.
- Participate in relevant meetings as needed, including production meetings, event planning sessions, and creative input briefings
- Orchestrate multiple players in each project, including writers, visual/UX designers, web developers, and external contractors/freelancers as appropriate.
- Manage internal documentation processes, track milestones and interdependencies, and ensure all stakeholders have visibility into the work as it progresses.
- Participate in post-mortem reporting, capture and share learnings to ensure we’re always evolving and improving.
- Assist with procurement / billing processes.
- Ensure all newly created assets are up to date in all the appropriate locations.
- Manage Documentation production workflow and Print on Demand relationship with external Printing Service vendor.
- Manage CMS for creative assets levering MS SharePoint Platform
- 5+ years’ experience in project management
- Ability to multi-task and process information efficiently
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing forms
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PPT and SharePoint)
Preferred Skills: Experience with creative design, production, and brand project management preferred.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.