Marketing Project Manager at Klaviyo
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:05 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, March 18, 2020
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our small but mighty Creative Team in Marketing. You’ll keep us organized - overseeing the project and production schedules for the innovative creative campaigns the team works on for our customers and internal clients. You’ll have an in depth understanding of the deliverables, to-do’s, dependencies, resources, and process for the team’s projects and ensure we can support our internal clients by delivering high-level creative work on-time.
How you will make a difference:
- Project timelines and planning. You’ll set/improve our project management process so that the team is efficient and delivering high quality work, as well as guiding projects through that process: Track timelines, tasks, and files. Managing our project management software (we currently use Basecamp).
- Production schedules and vendors. You’ll work to coordinate vendor timelines and needs with internal timelines and resources. You’ll work with our various print vendors to help with scoping and lead times.
- Creative resources planning. You’ll coordinate the Creative Team’s time and schedule, and plan resources for design, development, and copy against upcoming work. You’ll ensure the team has what they need when they start a project, schedule kickoffs and review meetings with the necessary resources, understand where the team could run into problems and blockers, and highlight areas where additional resources are needed.
- Client communication. Coordinating with the Marketing Team as well as other cross-functional teams across the company, you’ll communicate and negotiate project schedules, timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals, and set expectations. You’ll attend planning meetings to understand upcoming needs and ensure the team has the resources to make it happen and maintain our internal client’s visibility into Creative’s current and future workload.
Who You Are:
- You’re a problem-solver who understands how to balance the needs and processes of a growing creative team with the needs of the business.
- With deep knowledge of project management methodologies, you excel at creating organization and structure in fast-paced environments with shifting priorities while maintaining team performance and assessing risk.
- You know what can make the team it’s most successful for the business because you’re done it before with an inhouse creative team or agency (for 5+ years).
- You’re passionate about people relationships and have stellar interpersonal and communication skills.
- You manage expectations, navigate deadlines and priorities, and are comfortable being assertive about limits, blockers, and goals in a way that is helpful, collaborative, and make people comfortable coming to the team to know they have a partner in getting something done. In short, you’re an advocate for great creative work and a partner for internal clients.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Read Full Job Description