Marketing Programs Manager at Acquia
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Marketing Programs Manager will join a modern B2B demand generation team at the center of Acquia's demand generation function. Reporting into the Director, Marketing Programs, this individual will drive marketing programs activities for the North American region, the largest region for the company, while supporting global efforts. In this role, you will plan and execute digital marketing and paid media tactics to achieve quarterly North American MQL, Pipeline and ARR goals.
This role is a critical one within Acquia, a fast-paced, high-growth organization at the center of one of the most important ongoing trends in technology today: the delivery of compelling digital customer experiences by some of the world's greatest brands and organizations. The ideal candidate is self-starter with the ability to produce high-quality results, effective in project management and cross-functional communication, and thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and tight deadlines. They also understand how to invest marketing budget to maximize results, and are a skilled leader and mentor while also a highly effective hands-on executor.
- Deliver Go-to-Market strategy, campaign messaging briefs, and compelling multi-channel programs that achieve North American MQL, pipeline and ARR targets, and maximize marketing ROI
- Identify and address target industry, persona, and market segments, buyers, and buying cycles
- Develop and execute an integrated mix of marketing tactics as part of marketing programs, including Paid Search, SEO, Remarketing, Webinars, Email Marketing, Online Advertising, CPL programs, and more, collaborating with key contributors on the team.
- Responsible for program-specific forecasting and management, as well as managing successful vendor relationships to deliver high-quality leads on time and cost-effectively
- Partner with Sales team to provide campaign enablement and education, as well as request campaign feedback to continuously improve campaigns
- Collaborate with digital marketing, content, web, and creative teams to execute demand generation plans, driving conversion from visitors to MQLs
- Analyze demand generation performance metrics, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance and prioritize resources
- Proactively collaborate with the Marketing Programs team to identify and implement process efficiencies, creative campaign ideas, and other training and support opportunities for the team
- College graduate with 3-5+ years experience managing marketing programs / demand generation (previous experience at a high growth B2B technology company is a bonus)
- 3+ years relevant experience building, managing, optimizing, and analyzing large-scale campaigns, with a proven track record of driving ROI for the business.
- Advertising and email copywriting and/or editing targeted at digital marketing, technical developer, and IT audiences.
- Experience in Marketing Automation (Marketo and Mautic preferred), CRM (Salesforce preferred), Google Analytics, and paid media channels (social media, display, search etc).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities.
- Superior project management and organizational skills to execute complex campaigns, while also managing and motivating internal stakeholders to strict timelines.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, and proven ability to interpret and analyze performance data, report on top-to-bottom funnel metrics, and use data to improve campaign performance.
- A confident and proactive self-starter with a passion for learning, problem solving, and making data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multi-task while driving results.
- Strong written, oral, and cross-functional communication skills.
- A team player with a great sense of humor.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.