Marketing Programs Associate
- End-to-end configuration, creation, testing, and execution of high-quality, multi-touch/channel marketing campaigns including workflows, segmentation, email, landing pages, and list imports supporting Demand Gen.
- Build and manage automation programs for nurture campaigns.
- Develop program benchmarks and monitor campaign results to ensure maximum return on efforts
- Create and maintain a global marketing campaign calendar, outlining the schedules for 4 key regions.
- Play a critical role as the direct contact with the Global Marketing team by regularly monitoring, analyzing, evaluating and reporting on overall performance of campaigns/programs; assessing performance by region, content type, channel and other factors.
- Support the Marketing Operations function by contributing to the improvement/optimization of current marketing processes providing auditing of Marketo campaign workflows to ensure they are operating as planned, while supporting new initiatives such as building a new lead funnel for our University, Customer Marketing, and Channel teams, leveraging Marketo as the primary tool.
- Experience in B2B technology marketing
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Marketo (automation experience a bonus)
- Process and quality orientation with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities simultaneously
- Salesforce experience
- HTML experience
- Marketo Certified
- Documentation experience