Marketing Programs Associate
Greater Boston Area
Mendix is in search of adding a new team member to join our Marketing Operations function as our Global Operations team continues to grow. Ideally, the candidate should be a self-starter, who’s hands-on and able to hit the ground running while working independently and effectively with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment. They are entirely accountable and take full ownership and pride in their work. Great at problem solving, possess strong project management skills and the ability to think analytically and troubleshoot effectively. The candidate can adapt to a changing environment to anticipate our company’s future needs.
- End-to-end configuration, creation, testing, and execution of high-quality, multi-touch/channel marketing campaigns including workflows, segmentation, email, landing pages, and list imports supporting Demand Gen.
- Build and manage automation programs for nurture campaigns.
- Develop program benchmarks and monitor campaign results to ensure maximum return on efforts
- Create and maintain a global marketing campaign calendar, outlining the schedules for 4 key regions.
- Play a critical role as the direct contact with the Global Marketing team by regularly monitoring, analyzing, evaluating and reporting on overall performance of campaigns/programs; assessing performance by region, content type, channel and other factors.
- Support the Marketing Operations function by contributing to the improvement/optimization of current marketing processes providing auditing of Marketo campaign workflows to ensure they are operating as planned, while supporting new initiatives such as building a new lead funnel for our University, Customer Marketing, and Channel teams, leveraging Marketo as the primary tool.
- Experience in B2B technology marketing
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Marketo (automation experience a bonus)
- Process and quality orientation with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities simultaneously
- Salesforce experience
- HTML experience
- Marketo Certified
- Documentation experience
Read Full Job Description