Marketing Program Manager at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:31 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, February 19, 2020
In this role, you will develop meaningful and thoughtful marketing programs to drive the awareness, engagement, and conversion of customers and prospects. These activities include the strategic development and execution of content syndication, email campaigns, online webinars, and other demand generation programs.
What you’ll do:
- Help change the landscape of how corporations, along with related organizations, communicate securely and quickly with their workforce and stakeholders
- Develop program objectives, targets, tactics, and metrics and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive customer acquisition success
- Track and report on demand generation performance metrics for the marketing organization
- Initiate and manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel
- Own and manage internal relationships with sales, BDR teams, and other business partners
- Determine online event topics, drive attendance, manage logistics, and track success metrics
- Develop and manage programs calendar and development to align with programs and key sales and marketing plays
- Own and manage lead forecasting and attainment metrics on a quarterly basis
- Manage dedicated budgets accurately
What you’ll bring:
- 3-5 years Marketing experience within the SaaS domain
- Experience generating email campaigns using a CRM, using Salesforce, or similar
- Experience creating and managing successful webinars
- The ability to be agile, and quickly pivot to make changes as needed
- Field Marketing and/or Accounts-based Marketing experience
- Experience working with Enterprise and SMB sized companies
- Experience with designing and planning marketing events and lunch and learns.
- Experience interacting, and working with the Sales function
- You have Salesforce.com, Marketo and Lead Funnel experience
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description