Marketing Program Manager
We’re passionate about helping hard-working entrepreneurs grow their property management businesses. We’re a collective of uniquely talented individuals who are at the top of our game and are determined to get better at what we do every day. There’s zero competition or micromanagement—everyone is the master of their domain, ready to collaborate wholeheartedly with one another and celebrate each other’s successes. Our determination to make our customers’ lives better and break records is contagious—you find yourself becoming intensely passionate about the work that we do, even if the property management industry was never on your radar before you got here.
Do you get satisfaction knowing that you are helping thousands of customers grow their businesses? Do you have a depth of experience in strategy, communications, and driving multi-channel marketing campaigns? Buildium is launching a new program designed to partner with our customers to provide a best-in-class experience to residents in their portfolio.The Marketing Program Manager is responsible for the development and execution of a marketing strategy driven by activation, engagement and upsell/cross-sell goals with a strong partner focus to balance the needs of our customers and their residents.
This is a critical role that will be building this new program from the ground up and will have an immediate impact on the business. You will work cross-functionally across the organization and lead an initiative that’s instrumental to meet and exceed business goals. If this - and working alongside a team whose passion is making our customers’ lives better with a style that’s focused on friendship, partnership and winning together - this could be the perfect position for you.
TLDR; you get to build, experiment, learn and win with amazing humans.
What you'll do:
- Activation and Engagement
- Create and execute marketing strategy to drive awareness and engagement of 1 million+ base both direct and through property managers.
- Build a comprehensive outreach plan to property managers to outline the resident marketing strategy and key milestones to ensure buy-in
- Lead and manage multi-channel nurture program to automate proven outbound communications and increase activation
- Identify marketing and product opportunities to increase resident engagement and implement accordingly
- Develop and market training materials to educate property managers and their residents on Buildium services
- Upsell / Cross-Sell Campaigns:
- Map the resident life-cycle, identify points of value and subsequent triggers and opportunities for promotion
- Develop and implement campaigns that increase penetration and utilization of key add-ons to resident base—taking a test/measure/optimize approach and using data analysis to drive all decision-making
- Own resident add-on penetration, utilization, and revenue metrics, working with Business Managers to forecast
- Collaborate with Business Development team on outbound calling campaigns to drive portal adoption and upsell/cross sell initiatives
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business; MBA a plus
- Experience developing and executing upsell and cross-sell campaigns into existing customer and/or resident base
- Experience in Partner Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Success, or Account Management a plus
- Experience at a SaaS company
- Experience with SMB and/or B2C marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work cross-functionally and foster internal and resident relationships
- Strong analytical skills to determine the effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Passion for understanding customer needs, pain points, and goals and creating an exceptional customer experience throughout the relationship life-cycle.
Benefits and perks:
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium, we’re always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed — all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those aren’t just words on our wall — they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what we’re building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.