We are looking to bring on a CRM and Marketing Platforms Manager to our team. This position here at ASICS Digital will play a key role in driving consumer engagement capabilities for ASICS.
The role of the Marketing Platforms Manager is to partner with business functions to gather, understand, and define business requirements for value-added solutions. In this position, you will be responsible for creating user stories, process flows, and functional requirement specifications to support the design and development of CRM solutions.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build innovative digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global Ecommerce platforms, and other digital services that inspire people to move, get fit and stay healthy.
What You'll Do
- Become a trusted partner for the eComm and Marketing teams
- Become the go-to resource for all matters related to Salesforce Marketing Cloud and marketing automation
- Successfully manage User Acceptance Testing prior to the delivery of new features and projects
- Effectively lead cross-functional teams to meet project objectives and mission goals
- Create effective storyboards and mockups/wireframes pre-build to help solidify business requirements
- Manage the Salesforce development backlog and priorities in partnership with the Salesforce CRM team and business stakeholders
- Bring a strong knowledge of Salesforce capabilities to advise when Salesforce functionality can be leveraged vs. custom build options
What You've Done
- 5+ years BA experience using Salesforce.com CRM
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
- Experience documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams
- Experience collaborating with senior business stakeholders
- Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.