Marketing Ops Manager at Wistia
At Wistia, we aim to be on the cutting edge of marketing and we need a marketing operations wizard to help inform, guide, and execute our “always-on” marketing initiatives, targeted acquisition and growth campaigns, as well as our experimental, “out-of-the-box” ideas. We’re focused on building deep brand affinity with our audience and accelerating our growth. As our Marketing Operations Manager, you’ll work closely with our Acquisition & Growth team, Sales & Sales Operations, Business Intelligence, and the rest of our marketing team to achieve these goals. By delivering the right data & insights, ensuring we’ve got the right tools, systems, and processes in place, and overseeing campaigns, you will play an integral role in taking our marketing to the next level.
- Partner with our Customer Acquisition & Growth teams and Sales teams to deliver on and exceed our revenue targets. Operationalize marketing programs and campaigns in coordination with the marketing team; identify and advise on opportunities to improve these initiatives; partner closely with Sales Operations to optimize lead management (scoring, routing, handover to Sales).
- Proactively deliver actionable data and insights to inform strategic and tactical go-to-market decisions. Collaborate closely with Sales Operations and Business Intelligence to provide a holistic look at our revenue and go-to-market performance. Build dashboards and proactively conduct ad hoc analyses that identify opportunities, issues, and trends; distill and communicate insights to guide decisions and actions.
- Ensure we are equipped with the data, tools, and systems to deliver our best work and achieve our objectives. Own and manage (on a day-to-day basis) our marketing database, our martech stack (in particular, HubSpot), and the integration with our CRM (Salesforce). Advise on and evaluate new additions to our martech.
- Build and scale repeatable business processes to continuously improve marketing operational efficiency and effectiveness. Collaborate with Sales Operations and Business Intelligence to continually improve cross-team operations and data flows.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A proven marketing operations manager, with 3-5+ years of experience in marketing operations or related function and a track record of successfully improving marketing team efficiency and performance
- Deeply knowledgeable about marketing automation, lead scoring, lead nurture and email marketing best practices; and up-to-date on latest trends and best practices
- Skilled at operationalizing marketing campaigns and programs; overseeing segmentation, nurture workflows, email campaigns, marketing calendars, etc.
- Experienced with Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot) and CRM (preferably Salesforce); knowledgeable about end-to-end martech stack ecosystem
- An analytical thinker, adept at building dashboards, conducting analyses, and translating data / analysis into actionable insights to drive decisions. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- A self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity
- A collaborative team player with a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Business Intelligence, and others to deliver results
- Skilled in using SQL and Google Analytics
- Prior experience working in SaaS (with both self-serve and full-serve business model)
We work hard to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. You can learn more about the type of company we’re building on our blog. Check out our Jobs page (https://wistia.com/jobs) to get a feel for our culture and the benefits of working at Wistia.
We want you to grow, contribute, and have fun here! We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so
- A competitive salary
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you make contributions
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- Up to 16 weeks paid family leave
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Transportation subsidies
- A convenient office just south of Central Square in Cambridge, MA. We're right on the Red Line, surrounded by great restaurants, parks, and even a dog park