What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
iZotope is looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Marketing Operations Specialist. The best fit for this role will be an intellectually curious and detail oriented self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. The Marketing Operations Specialist will work closely with the Go-To-Market Operations Product Owner and other members of the Go-To-Market Operations Service Team to maintain end-to-end fulfillment systems for direct, retail and strategic partnership channels, to organize our product catalog data, perform day-to-day maintenance, and own the product set-up process. They will be the expert on all Go-To-Market processes and systems, and will collaborate with teams across iZotope to ensure Marketing operations maintain efficiency and improve over time by providing consultative, problem-solving, and educational expertise.
- Set-up new product SKUs including accurate pricing, product descriptions, and design assets
- Day-to-day product catalog maintenance and marketing campaign support for both hardware and software products across direct and retail channels
- Understand the impact of accurate pricing and product information on the customer shopping experience
- Maintain back-end website configurations and customer facing fulfillment pages (cart pages, product descriptions, confirmation emails, and thank you pages)
- Troubleshoot shopping cart, retail fulfillment platform, and website errors
- Audit our SKU catalog and fulfillment systems periodically for data integrity and optimization opportunities
- Improve the operational processes and tools used to build web pages, emails, create product listings and fulfill orders
- Assist with product launches, website updates, digital marketing activities, and other initiatives as needed
- Collaborate with internal and external technical leads to ensure successful implementation of Marketing projects and services
- Create, maintain and communicate standard operating procedure documentation for operational systems and procedures
What You'll Need:
- 1-3 years of operations experience
- Background with Digital River, Adobe Experience Manager, Handshake, Salesforce or similar ecommerce and CMS systems a plus
- Excellent communicator
- Superb attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Systematic approach to problem solving
- Ability to remain focused while doing repetitive, detailed tasks
- Strong grasp of Microsoft Excel or similar
- Familiarity with basic HTML, SQL or Google Analytics is a plus
- Comfortable using Agile methodology to deliver on work
- Individual must be a team player, focused on the total success of the company
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Read Full Job Description