Marketing Operations Specialist
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist to facilitate digital marketing campaign execution. This role will be responsible for operationalizing demand generation campaigns in partnership with our marketing program managers. Additionally, you will be responsible for executing complex international campaigns while supporting our B2B marketing teams. The office location will be at our headquarters in Burlington, MA.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- build assets in support of digital campaigns (emails, landing pages, forms)
- Consult on lead scoring and nurturing programs
- Ensure compliance with national and international privacy laws.
- Support implementation of a customer data platform (CDP)
- Manage user training.
- Ongoing trouble shooting of leads.
- Data loads.
- Data hygiene.
- Special projects like data segmentation, lead scoring, account enrichment and deduplication.
- Serve as liaison between marketing users, privacy team and system admins.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications –
Education: Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
Minimum years of work experience: 6
Required skills - MUST
- 3+ years of experience with marketing automation tools
- HTML experience
- Working knowledge of B2B marketing best practices
- Lead scoring and lead nurturing program experience
- Hands-on experience and understanding of B2B marketing communications development and direct marketing practices.
- Meeting facilitation.
- MS Excel experience
- Communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure
Nice to have
- Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua) experience
- Salesforce.com experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.