Marketing Operations Specialist
Fuze is a high-growth, venture-backed Boston-based company with more than 700+ employees and worldwide operations which was recently named one of Inc Magazine’s Best Places to Work for 2018. Our core values drive the way we conduct business every day and define our company culture. We’re growing at lightning fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
If you are looking to advance your career in Marketing, then get the foundation you need by learning how marketing runs. Marketing Operations is what allows the people, processes, and technology of a modern day B2B marketing organization work efficiently and effectively day in and day out. From running marketing automation software, to managing Account Based Marketing data strategy and structures, to assisting with the creation and execution of digital and field marketing campaigns, this role will allow you to experience all aspects of Marketing and learn from seasoned marketing leaders in many marketing disciplines.
If you love working in a strong teamwork environment and are interested in enabling strong execution and decision-making through data and marketing technology, this role is for you.
As the Marketing Operations Specialist you will provide critical support to global Marketing Operations, Digital Campaigns, and Field Marketing teams. Responsibilities include a range of marketing automation projects, data hygiene, and demand gen campaign execution activities. Includes email templates, forms creation, list importing, landing page creation, event invites, global data appending and maintenance, and campaign-related support for digital and field marketing activities. This is a global role that will be based in our Boston office and will serve the needs of our North America, European and Australian marketing efforts.
- Become a power-user of Eloqua to assist with the execution and analysis of inbound and outbound email programs, forms, and website landing page requests
- Be the primary owner of the global ABM data structures - including managing data partners and vendors - to maintain the accuracy and hygiene of the global marketing database
- Oversee ongoing management of the marketing databases, updating unsubscribes, mining email bounces and auto replies, removing duplicates and otherwise improving database health by ensuring data cleanliness & completeness
- Work closely with marketing and sales to identify, troubleshoot and resolve target account and contact data issues
- Work closely with the marketing ops and global campaigns managers to help develop and refine account scoring models to drive conversions along each stage of the marketing/sales funnel
- Assist in the analysis and all marketing activities against industry benchmark best practices as well as providing recommendations for course correction as needed
- Produce and publish weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and marketing dashboards on all marketing activities and performance benchmark targets
- Build and maintain forms, landing pages, surveys, and event modules related to global marketing efforts
- Oversee lead import activities globally, including collection and import of prospect, customer and partner data into automated systems; recommend process improvements where applicable
- Assist all aspects of lead gen and lead nurturing campaigns to drive efficiencies and to identify strengths and weaknesses in the demand gen funnel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, business or other related field (MBA a plus)
- 2-4 years experience, ideally in a B2B technology company
- Interest in Operations including process, data, and marketing technology
- Fluid in Excel and working knowledge of CRM (Salesforce.com preferred) and Marketing Automation (Eloqua preferred)
- Superb attention to detail with a strong analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Fluid communication and presentation skills with the ability to present and defend your process, analysis and recommendations
- Ability to frame issues in clear, logical constructs, utilize segment knowledge and conceptual thinking is critical
- Ability to manage project work done by vendors to ensure they stay on track and on budget
- Ability to organize and manage your own multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-awareness and assuredness with an ability to both lead and follow from all levels of the organization
- Demonstrable business acumen, determination, accountability, self-starter, and teamwork values