connectRN is a tech enabled platform connecting nurses and aides with opportunities to improve their work life. We believe nurses and aides are the backbone of the healthcare system, and deserve to be rewarded, respected, and recognized for their contributions. Our platform offers career development resources, flexible shift offerings, and the opportunity to participate in a supportive community of peer professionals. By using technology to bring nurses together, we empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and their futures. connectRN was conceived by a nurse to empower clinicians at every experience level. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., connectRN serves the American healthcare sector. To learn more about our platform, please visit https://www.connectrn.com/.
Do you have a knack for making the complex simple? Are you a builder energized by turning ideas into action? Seeking an opportunity to help build one of the best brands in healthcare? Then this is the role for you. We are looking to hire a Marketing Operations Manager reporting directly to our CMO. This Marketing Operations Manager is a marketer first with a penchant for data analysis and performance measurement. Your day to day will jump from demand gen to lifecycle marketing to responsive email design.
- Optimize our customers’ journey and experience across all channels, including web and social
- Drive the optimization roadmap for website and landing pages, including new features, functionality, martech integrations, and SEO enhancements deploying and evolving our digital marketing best practices
- Partner with Editorial and Design teams to ensure our website and email features & functionality build our brand and drive audience engagement
- Partner with our Head of Content to ensure on-platform content strategy is optimized to achieve business goals and channel performance benchmarks
- Drive and own performance measurement across all digital channels
- Test, measure, and analyze performance across all digital channels, to optimize strategy and clinician experience
- Work with the Growth team to maximize the integrity and effectiveness of our customer database and in the development of automated, remarketing, and lifecycle programs
- Proven experience managing integrated marketing programs across digital channels
- A data-driven mentality, with a focus on how to use insights to influence planning and execution
- SEO strategy experienceAnalytics experience with AB and multivariate testing
- An ability to work cross-functionality with a variety of creative minds and business stakeholders
- A preference for a fast-paced and dynamic environment; track record working across complex cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit, solution-oriented and focused on getting things done amid ambiguity
- Knows our marketer and agency audience, and has worked with Sales teams
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible schedule/work (We’re currently remote but anticipate this role to be based out of our Waltham HQ post-pandemic in a flexible model)
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site (in Waltham)
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.