Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Operations Manager to join our talented NA Marketing team. This role will focus primarily on strategic consulting supporting the execution of marketing campaigns owned by the field marketing team and oversees the automation process including campaign creation, nurturing, scoring, and distribution. We are looking for an expert in Pardot marketing automation to segment our target prospects and ensure Veeva communications are sent to the right person at the right time.
This is a huge opportunity to help to build the technology, processes, and best practices to optimize marketing campaign performance. The ideal candidate must have proven working knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot marketing automation best practices, and marketing analytics.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for analyzing and interpreting campaign trends to provide early insights into evolving best practices. Research and proactively communicate new marketing automation trends to optimize channel outreach, program conversions, and overall target database engagement.
- Manage global campaign consulting services to guide our field marketers on how to build best practice campaign journeys, enhanced nurture programs, and persona-focused segmentation.
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with key global marketing and sales stakeholders. Proactively provide strategic recommendations for campaign performance enhancement and implementing solutions to reach quarterly marketing and sales performance objectives.
- Manage the development of recurring training and ongoing support of Pardot marketing automation topics such as persona-based data segmentation, Pardot engagement studio best practices, and email testing.
- Own the delivery of campaign performance metrics and provide proactive recommendations for maximizing funnel conversion, campaign influence, and spend optimization. Be the primary lead for our Veeva Summit event reporting, fully capable of providing weekly and post-event analytics.
- 3+ years of experience in supporting global campaign deployment and optimization using the latest marketing techniques and technology
- Salesforce and Pardot (or equivalent) proven working knowledge/certification required
- Strong understanding of marketing processes including campaign planning, execution, Q&A testing, and conversion metrics
- Persona focused database segmentation and augmentation expertise
- Strong excel expertise
- Ability to build relationships working in a cross-functional global environment
- Demonstrates analytical capabilities by translating marketing data into insights through storytelling that drive impactful and measurable change
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills required
- Hands-on, strong team player with a positive attitude and excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to own and deliver on multiple strategic projects under aggressive timelines
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree required
Nice to Have
- Tableau desktop (creator) experience or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of SQL or other database expertise
- Digital marketing knowledge: web tracking, Google Analytics
- Vendor management experience
- Life sciences industry and/or software industry experience is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- The chance to work with a genuine market leader
- Opportunities for progression - the sky is the limit!
- Incredible support from the wider team, and a best-in-class tech stack to help you be successful in your role
- Work anywhere policy - Yes, you can utilize our office spaces, or work remotely when you need to
- A wide range of perks & benefits - Don’t just take our word for it, apply here and find out more!
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]