Marketing Operations Manager
Threat Stack enables DevOps and SecOps teams to innovate and scale security by providing full-stack security observability from the control plane up to the application layer. Purpose-built for today’s infrastructure, the Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform® and Cloud SecOps Program℠ combine cloud-optimized intrusion defense, continuous security monitoring, and proactive risk assessment to help security and operations teams detect security incidents, achieve compliance, and secure infrastructure in transition.
We are defining the way Cloud Security is done. We are the only cloud-native continuous monitoring solution that gives users instant visibility into their environment, protecting them in real time from insider threats, external attacks, and data loss. Optimized for cloud deployment, our solution allows growth-driven companies to scale confidently without sacrificing speed or efficiency.
Threat Stack is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager with 4+ years of experience working in Marketo, Google Analytics, and Salesforce.com (SFDC), with proven success in translating strategy into action. As the “go to” person for all things marketing ops, the ideal candidate should be a problem solver and creative thinker capable of not only implementing processes to drive marketing efficiencies but also helping the team derive more value from their tech stack and gaining greater insights into their marketing programs, campaigns, and activities.
Supporting multiple marketing disciplines, we are looking for a team player that can work with our marketing specialists, understand their unique needs and problems and has the skills required to find and implement solutions that meet individual and company goals.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop, launch, manage all marketing programs, campaigns, and assets in Marketo
- Ensure consistent and reliable integrations between systems (Marketo, SFDC, Website, Google, etc.)
- Oversee the development and management of all marketing system processes including marketing qualified lead (MQL) processing, automated nurturing email campaigns, campaign performance tracking and dynamic landing pages and assets.
- Ensure data integrity across contacts, campaigns, and opportunities.
- Create and automate reporting around program effectiveness, forecasting, and ROI
- Develop full funnel analysis leveraging different attribution models and provide improvement recommendations
- Act as trusted advisor to the CMO for informed strategy decisions
- Conduct granular contact and account segmentation to improve campaign effectiveness through personalized messaging
- Help create a culture of continuous learning and improvement by running A/B testing, striving to optimize processes and keeping up with the latest tools and tactics to give our team a competitive advantage in the marketing place.
- Work closely with Sales Operations & Business Operations to ensure the building of systems aligns with go-to-market objectives and goals
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years experience in tech marketing and/or system operations
- Creative thinking and passion for problem-solving
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to execute on multiple tasks and projects
- Experience developing and refining both contact and account-based scoring
- Understanding of next-generation ops tools and different attribution models is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and Marketo or another marketing automation tool
- Experience with sandboxes a plus
- HTML experience a plus