Marketing Operations Coordinator at Alyce
WHO WE ARE...
Hi there! We are Alyce, a Boston-based (near South Station) software startup that helps companies build real, human relationships with prospects, clients, partners, and employees through personalized gifts.
We are a fast moving and motivated team with a big collective vision — to bring human back into B2B marketing and sales. We are seeking a full-time marketing operations coordinator to join our dynamic Boston team. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will be a key marketing team member and instrumental in driving our outbound gifting engine. We are all about giving first and think it’s important to invite people into relationships. We are looking for candidates that share these values and have a passion for project management and analytics.
WAYS YOU’LL USE YOUR TALENTS...
- Collaborate closely with Sales and Marketing teams to identify target accounts and appropriate audiences for our campaigns.
- Manage our list building and contact/account upload processes.
- Stay in lock step with our Operations team on campaign timelines and creatively problem solve around predicted speed bumps.
- Proactively communicate campaign dates and gates and manage tight deadlines to ensure we keep pace with our enthusiastic business goals.
- Partner with our Account Executives and Gifting Specialists on campaign execution.
- Report weekly campaign performance results and adjust operating plan based on actual performance.
- Recommend product improvements to help elevate the gifting experience for our customers.
DO YOU HAVE...
- Startup (early stage) experience and thrive in a smaller, rapidly evolving work environment?
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with a natural curiosity to ask and uncover "Why is that?"?
- An ability to manage up, down, and across teams?
- A love for repeatable process and flexing your project management muscles?
- A "devil's in the details" mindset?
- A team first attitude?
- Experience using Salesforce CRM?