Marketing Operations Campaign Coordinator at Nuance
The Marketing Operations Campaign Coordinator is responsible for the planning, development and execution of integrated email campaigns for our global market segments and business units.
This role will also be responsible for strategic use of our Marketing Automation tool, Eloqua. The Marketing Operations Coordinator will automate and deliver email campaigns that generate campaign responses and leads to generate net-new business pipeline in support of Marketing goals.
- Use Eloqua to build and execute on campaigns and tracking, optimizing the campaigns to drive interest in Nuance solutions
- Work with Field Marketing Managers to develop integrated direct and nurture campaigns
- Build and execute marketing campaigns across platforms, including segmentation, testing and deployment
- Work with Marketing Operations Data team to measure campaign performance and with Field Marketing Managers to adjust tactics as campaign execution unfolds
- Utilize Eloqua skill to create, format, and deliver reports to Field Marketing on a regular cadence, tracking against pre-determined goals and objectives
- Facilitate in the optimization of campaigns by analyzing data and making recommendations to improve lead quality and conversion rates
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively implementing the latest best practices, strategies and industry standards
- Support global corporate electronic communication policies in accordance with local and global email marketing regulations (GDPR, CASL, CCPA)
Education and Experience
- 0-2 years of marketing experience and/or general familiarity with Marketing as a function (Email Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Automation, Marketing Programs)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Strong attention-to-detail and project management/project prioritization abilities
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to report on success metrics related to all marketing programs
- Customer-driven orientation
- Highly collaborative and positive work style
- Excellent verbal/written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Disciplined and Process-oriented
- Familiarity with Eloqua and SFDC preferred, or comfort with programming-like systems
- Familiarity with HTML coding
- Bachelors degree preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.