Marketing Operations Analyst at Kyruus
- You’ll contribute to Kyruus’ success by improving marketing processes and workflows; delivering new visibility into our sales pipeline; partnering with sales and marketing on lead gen best practices; and implementing advanced and repeatable reporting on key marketing and sales metrics.
- You’ll bring a go-getter attitude and continuously look for opportunities to enhance our programs, processes, integrations, and technology stack.
- You’ll consistently find new ways to drive commercial effectiveness and efficiency.
- To ensure Kyruus is equipped with the data, tools, and systems to deliver our best work and achieve monthly/quarterly/yearly objectives, you will own and manage (on a daily basis) our marketing database, website pages, martech stack (in particular, HubSpot), and integrations with Salesforce.
- You’ll collaborate with BDRs, Content Marketing, Events, Product Marketing, Sales and Sales Operations to continually improve cross-team operations and data flows.
- You’ll serve as an internal Hubspot expert and use this expertise to create and optimize workstreams to improve lead gen process efficiencies.
- You’ll continuously monitor and optimize Kyruus.com web pages and landing pages.
- You’ll be responsible for generating reports on marketing attribution, lead gen effectiveness, and business impact.
- You’ll report to the Director, Demand Generation in the Demand Generation department within the Marketing division of the Company.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll leverage your 2+ years of marketing or marketing operations experience to help Kyruus optimize marketing operations and adhere to best practices.
- You’ll have a track record of successfully improving marketing efficiency and results.
- You’ll utilize your advanced proficiency and hands-on experience with Hubspot and Salesforce to optimize our integration and workflows to improve our tracking, hand-offs, reporting, and lead gen effectiveness.
- You’ll partner with marketing colleagues on campaign design, development, and execution; segmentation; email list management; and lead nurturing.
- You’ll leverage your proven experience creating reports and dashboards to deliver new visibility to cross-functional stakeholders and Kyruus leadership on the effectiveness of marketing and sales activities, and their business impact.
- You’ll monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database and resolve issues proactively.
- You’ll build on your reputation as an agile self-starter who has strong communications skills and a commitment to improving processes.
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- You establish and maintain scalable, efficient processes that enable Kyruus to follow best practices, adhere to compliance standards, and report on key metrics in a repeatable way.
- You demonstrate a love of the science behind marketing. You take an analytical approach to everything you do. You thrive on helping others derive valuable business insights from data.
- You are tech-savvy and have experience using marketing technologies like Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc.
- You are not just a problem solver, but also a problem finder. You’re proactive about identifying inefficiencies and providing solutions that solve business challenges.
- You’re flexible and have a roll-up-your-sleeves, “get stuff done” attitude.
- You are a reliable partner and a Hubspot subject matter expert to the broader marketing team, sales team, sales operations, and other teams within the company.
Where You'll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Marketing Operations Analyst role can move in a linear career path within Demand Gen. to Marketing Operations Manager or potentially move into a different role within the marketing team.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.