Essential Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years’ operational experience with basic business knowledge
• Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills, Intermediate Power Point and Presentation Skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
• NetSuite, Salesforce and Tableau experience a plus.
• Budget management experience is highly valuable.
• Analytical, process-oriented with extreme attention to detail.
• A team player working across multiple stakeholders.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• A great team player and problem solver, enthusiastic and proactive.
• Shows ownership of tasks and responsibilities.
• Demonstrate initiative: good problem-solving abilities.
• A can-do attitude, High energy; highly productive with strong initiative.
• Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size and scope.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.