Marketing Operations Analyst
As part of the Global Marketing Operations team, the North America (NA) Marketing Operations Analyst works across various marketing sub teams in an operational capacity to help the business plan, prepare and report on a range of business initiatives. These include marketing plans and activities to drive new and upsell business opportunities against targets.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Marketing Operations, and working closely with the local marketing team, the Marketing Operations Analyst will manage plans, budgets, purchase orders, and various reports to help ensure efficiencies across the regional field marketing team, and provide associated reporting.
- Budget Management:
- Work with the NA Field & Channel Marketing Director and global marketing operations to manage regional budgets assigned to plans, with high accuracy for budget forecasting, finance accruals, purchase order accuracy and invoicing for payment.
- Reconcile the corporate credit card monthly for Accounting, ensuring there is a purchase order and receipt for each expense.
- Education and Enablement:
- Campaign codes: Ensuring all marketing plans have Netsuite campaign codes assigned correctly and conform to naming conventions for accurate tracking and reporting. Ensure campaign codes have budgets and key projected metrics assigned appropriately by performing regular audits.
- Assisting and training Marketing Team where appropriate on processes and systems.
- Work alongside regional marketing managers to plan delivery of upcoming campaigns to optimize time and resources used.
- Analysis and Reporting:
- Reporting: Build and deliver reports that focus on the regional GTM funnel to ensure that targets are being met and conversions at every stage are trending in the right direction. Continuous monitoring and deep dives of marketing performance against quarterly and annual targets.
- Work with the regional marketing managers to report on program activity to evaluate success of activity and influence decisions regarding executing similar activity in the future.
- Work with Sales, Channel and BDR leaders on integrated approach to follow up, seeking efficiencies and monitoring conversions through every stage of the GTM funnel.
- Process analysis and improvements: Analyze, audit and identify inefficiencies and scope for improvement across all Marketing processes (reporting, PO process, campaign follow-up and lead flow)
Essential Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years’ operational experience with basic business knowledge
• Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills, Intermediate Power Point and Presentation Skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
• NetSuite, Salesforce and Tableau experience a plus.
• Budget management experience is highly valuable.
• Analytical, process-oriented with extreme attention to detail.
• A team player working across multiple stakeholders.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• A great team player and problem solver, enthusiastic and proactive.
• Shows ownership of tasks and responsibilities.
• Demonstrate initiative: good problem-solving abilities.
• A can-do attitude, High energy; highly productive with strong initiative.
• Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size and scope.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.