Marketing Manager at Neurable
Neurable’s mission is to make technology universally accessible, intuitive and empowering through advanced applications of neurotechnology. Our brain-computer interface technology delivers unparalleled experiences to our customers across multiple platforms including mobile, PC, and virtual / augmented reality.
We are seeking a talented Marketing Manager to join our team. Your work as Neurable's first marketing hire will support advancements in the field of human-computer interaction.
Neurable’s next product will be a everyday consumer neurotechnology product, and Neurable is seeking a data-driven Marketing Manager to plan and manage Neurable's marketing campaigns, communications, and drive new customer acquisition efforts within paid and performance channels with an aim towards rapid growth. The Marketing Manager will have end-to-end performance marketing responsibility across the lifecycle of the customer experience—acquisition, conversion, analytics and attribution.
As Neurable’s Marketing Manager, you will build on the company’s position as a leader in neurotechnology to establish and cultivate a community of potential customers. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly-growing company, a world class team, and pioneer communications for the next big change in way people will interact with computers. We want you to have full creative latitude and know that this is your company, not just a job.
The ideal candidate is meticulous about driving a quality audience to conversion in continuity, reducing acquisition costs while increasing customer lifetime value. You should have a focus on (and love for) analytics – testing and establishing various customer segments and targeted messages while also establishing which channels are most efficient and where our marketing efforts and budgets should be directed. The integration of marketing principles with data driven results is critical.
What You Will Do and Learn:
- Campaign Management — Formulate testing and go-to-market strategies for new initiatives; day-to-day management of campaigns across a wide range of digital channels with an emphasis on driving high-quality users to support aggressive growth goals
- Content Creation — Develop content assets to be used in growth campaigns (blog posts, social copy, etc.) and / or manage a creative agency to produce creative deliverable
- Funnel Optimization — Scale top of funnel user growth from acquisition to activation and optimize each piece of the funnel throughout the buyer journey
- Measurement — Design analytics and reporting systems, including tool and technology recommendations; obsess over the tracking and measurement of conversion effectiveness, including marketing attribution and ROI of marketing spend
- Testing — Design and run A/B tests to drive key customer insights and optimize a users’ journey
- Reporting — Analyze results, report on key metrics and optimize future campaigns based on learnings
- Communication - Partner with cross-functional teams to improve aspects of a users’ journey in order to drive down customer acquisition costs and improve effectiveness in all channels
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 3+ years experience in user acquisition, with a focus on digital, social and video platforms within the consumer technology or closely related industry.
- Familiarity with managing paid search, paid social, programmatic display, and remarketing campaigns
- Have been successful at increasing awareness, acquiring leads and users, as well as delivering against revenue targets.
- Strong background in direct response, owned and earned media, PR, and social specifically in the B2C space
- Experienced user of Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram ads and have an extensive background working in search marketing.
- Have set up and optimized campaigns across channels including all QA campaign trafficking and internal tracking to accurately capture media performance.
- Ability to think strategically and make innovative recommendations that drive performance goals
- Strong organizational and communication skills with an ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Both right brained and left brained, can think big picture and have the ability to execute
- Startup experience preferred
- Interest in neurotechnology and the growing use cases for brain-computer interfaces is a plus
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- High quality health insurance (100% company paid)
- 401(k) with employer matching contributions
- Generous PTO
- Convenient location in Downtown Crossing
- Pet friendly office, fun team outings, and homemade waffles every Wednesday!
We are not able to provide a visa or sponsorship for this position. All candidates must be authorized to work in the USA.