Date: Jan 12, 2021
Location: Waltham, MA, US, 02451
Who We Are:
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on creating customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. The Vistaprint Corporate Solutions team creates self-service platforms for small to mid size businesses, allowing them to provide an in-house digital storefront for up to 40,000 unique products. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
The B2B Marketing Manager will dive in on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of customer acquisition planning, development and execution for our commercial mid-market audience. This includes defining messaging and formulating strategies for content crafted to drive demand at each stage of the customer journey. We keep the customer at the center of everything we do, favor a strong balance of analytical and creative thinking, and consistently strive to deliver the utmost value!
What You Will Do:
- Relentlessly drive growth in new customer acquisition programs through innovative strategy and execution.
- Develop, execute and report on lead generation campaigns across channels: social, content syndication, list acquisition, email, lead nurturing, partner marketing, and more.
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies that drive key demand gen metrics across the complete lifecycle of a customer.
- Collaborate with marketing counterparts on other teams in Vistaprint to develop opportunities.
- Recommend website improvements to support demand generation plans. Optimize web experience through analytics and A/B testing.
- Analyze customer behavior data to report on the efficiency of existing initiatives and identify new opportunities.
- Work closely with the creative team while collaborating with teams across the organization, including product, pricing, sales, and the Vistaprint North America Marketing team.
- Work in close collaboration with our leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in digital demand generation marketing, content management or related marketing experience.
- Proven knowledge and experience launching of a wide range of marketing channels with a focus on acquisition.
- Experience analyzing campaign performance, performing data analysis, and making recommendations based on said analysis.
- Skilled with MS Excel and Salesforce required. Google Analytics and Marketo platform knowledge a plus!
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.