Marketing Manager, Product at The Predictive Index
The Predictive Index (PI) is a talent optimization platform that gives business leaders access to the people data they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers across 142+ countries including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels.
Our team takes great pride in PI’s power to improve and supercharge workplace relationships and culture—and we’re our own best case study! You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “Better work, better world,” and we take that to heart, especially when it comes to our own people.
We’re looking for an energetic, hungry, collaborative, and innovative Product Marketing Manager. The Product Marketing Manager must have great writing skills and storytelling ability, be open to listening to and meeting the needs of our Direct Sales and Partner Enablement teams and excited to get in front of a crowd to motivate them to see your vision. The ideal candidate likes to work on a lot of different things and add their creative lens to an output.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
- Work with the sales and partner teams to determine needs for sales tools and coaching
- Collaborate with a dedicated Product Manager to bring the voice of the customer into the product development process and help drive roadmap.
- Outline, write, and layout sales content in both short form (one-pagers, offer cards) and long form (tools, ebooks, etc.)
- Ensure content is kept up to date, tagged, and relevant in our Seismic sales enablement platform
- Identify opportunities to fill in and customize sales content gaps
- Capture screen recordings, narrate and edit product release videos or other video vignettes
- Assist in video storytelling for customer testimonials and for PI advertising
- Develop methods for training and educating the sales team and partner network on our current offering and new
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- 3+ years experience on a marketing or sales team within a B2B software or services company
- Familiar with Wordpress, Pardot, Salesforce, and Seismic
- Strong writing ability and presentation skills
- Video editing experience a plus
- Quick learner who can digest information from various sources and synthesize them into actionable output
- Passion for changing the working world
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional: At PI, we work as a team!
- Smart: They learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic: We have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on.
- Driven: We’re growing fast so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun: Because we work hard, we like to play hard—and we hope you do too!
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.