Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Drift is looking for a demand gen marketer to join our team. At Drift we’re all about driving results and creating experiences that surprise and delight our future and existing customers. If you’re a marketer who loves demand gen funnels, understands the customer journey and uses both sides of your brain to create creative campaigns that grab people’s attention and get them to take action. At the same time you should also enjoy digging deep into data to understand impact of each campaign. In this role you will be measured for success based on three metrics, net new contacts added, and number of engaged existing contacts and number of meetings booked for our sales team as a result of your campaigns.
What you'll be doing on the demand gen team at Drift:
- Develop compelling multi-channel marketing programs to support the demand generation needs of our sales team.
- Create and optimize Marketo nurture streams based upon areas of interest indicated by web behavior as well as where our next customers are on their customer journey.
- Develop, execute, promote and produce strong webinar campaigns that resonate with our audience and drive registrants, attendees and on-demand consumption.
- Broadcast our product team’s newest innovations to generate demand within our prospect database and within the marketing and sales market.
- Establish intimate knowledge or our database of marketing leads to uncover where opportunities for engagement exist within the database.
- Understand where marketing and sales professionals are getting their information today and build partnerships, co-marketing, and sponsorship opportunities to run campaigns that capture new leads into the database.
- Measure and analyze dashboards to understand where opportunities for further optimization and engagement exists.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Solid knowledge demand generation funnels and tactics used at each stage within the funnel.
- Experience using Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy and a positive attitude.
Drift is the world's leading conversational marketing and sales platform that helps businesses connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. After just two years in market, the company has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.