The User Acquisition Manager is a key member of the acquisition team and he/she will report to Senior Manager, Performance Marketing. The User Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the analysis of the user acquisition funnel for all DraftKing's digital marketing channels and partner with the analytics/business intelligence team to measure ROI.
- Acquire new customers via DraftKings’s digital marketing channels, managing to aggressive efficiency and volume thresholds
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts
- Conduct thorough analysis to derive new findings to greatly optimize mobile marketing campaigns to acquire new and engaged users.
- Collaborate with different teams including creative, legal, analytics, and product to deliver and execute successful mobile marketing campaigns
- Find and/or develop creative and innovative solutions for acquisition and be able to make necessary enhancements to drive added value.
- Plan and successfully manage to channel budgets
- Develop weekly, monthly, and daily reporting on performance by channel
- 5+ years in mobile user acquisition or performance marketing and ad buying analysis experience
- 5+ years in conducting analysis on acquisition and ad buying to deliver ROI including A/B testing alternatives
- Strong familiarity with performance marketing concepts like CPA, CPI, ROI, and LTV
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to learn and understand creative development
- Experience developing, planning and executing marketing campaigns, along with end-to-end performance analysis and campaign reporting
- Manage fast-paced and dynamic projects in a highly organized manner on schedule and on budget
- Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong quantitative skills, SQL skill a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in Economics, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related degree.