Marketing Intern - Summer 2019
As a marketing intern, you will work with our content, events, and social media/community managers, as well as the CEO and other members of the team on a variety of cross-functional tasks. Your work will directly impact the growth of the company and customer base.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with our content manager, social and community manager, and events manager
- Research and writing for our daily video series.
- Creating content for our social channels and interacting with our audience.
- Helping make sure our events run seamlessly from planning to execution.
- Overseeing projects from conception to completion while collaborating with other team members.
What you need to succeed:
- Please submit 2 writing samples!
- You have stellar writing skills.
- You’re passionate about social media, content marketing, event planning, and connecting with an audience.
- You are a team player that is eager to share and discuss your ideas.
- You can take feedback and translate it into your work.
- You have experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn (personal use is okay!).
- You have experience writing short and/or long-form content.
- You’re outgoing and friendly, and not afraid to strike up conversations with people.
- You have a strong desire to learn and grow.
- You’re pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field.
- You can provide two to three writing samples for review.
- Experience with tools like Buffer, Eventbrite, HubSpot, and G-Suite.
- Previous social media, events, or content experience a plus.
At ProfitWell, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable among a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help SaaS companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other outlets for bonding and blowing off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- All the tools you need to foster success