The Marketing Events Coordinator responsibilities will entail working for the Director of North American Marketing in the execution of the below, associated with marketing events. Events include major trade shows such as HIMSS and Gartner ITXpo, mid-sized lead generation events such as Millennium and Finovate, virtual events including World Medical Innovation Forum and Meet-the-Boss, and developer events such as TechCrunch and AWS.
- Coordination of the below tasks in support of industry live and digital marketing events, including tradeshows, conferences, seminars, and user groups
- Assist in the creation and execution of the event plan, including coordination of staff schedules, marketing materials (collateral), registration of sales and marketing staff attendees, and communication with sales participants
- Virtual Events: For the first half of 2021, all events are virtual (digital)
- Work with marketing management to develop schedules and ensure events’ success
- Coordination with Product Marketing on requirements for speaking opportunities, including managing deadlines for abstracts and presentations
- Coordinate video when presentations are pre-recorded
- Enroll prospects in various sessions and seminars, either through on-line interaction, or via telephone
- Plan and execute email and web-based marketing to promote activities at each event, including emails, website landing pages, and social media.
- Interface with vendors (printers, facilities) pertaining to event task execution
- Work with InterSystems management and legal department on terms and conditions of contracts
- Work with marketing and Market Development teams to generate interest and increase event attendance and one-on-one meetings
- Coordinate posting of accurate event schedule and information to the corporate website
- Use marketing systems to execute events and track results (Pega)
- Maintain and provide sales aids and event updates on Confluence (internally)
- Assist Corporate and Product Marketing with Global/Virtual Summit and Healthcare/Virtual Leadership Conferences
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience relating to the above responsibilities
- Excellent communication, organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience having worked with telephone sales and sales representatives
- Solid computer application skills, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce.com.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong initiative, proactive and willing to take ownership of projects from start to finish
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills
- Experience in a software sales environment a plus
- Training will be provided
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.