Marketing Coordinator at The Predictive Index
The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 7,500 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
If you’re early in your career and truly passionate about doing great marketing at a great company, you won’t find a better opportunity than this one. Beyond the fact you’ll be working at a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award-winning company, you’ll be joining a growing team in a growing company that has massive aspirations for its marketing. And you’ll be playing an integral role.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, highly-organized, highly-passionate marketing coordinator to help us spread the word about PI. The marketing coordinator’s mission will be to help promote The Predictive Index and drive additional leads and the company.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
- Manage all aspects of PI’s ongoing webinars
- Spearhead PI’s co-marketing efforts
- Coordinate promotion of PI’s content through email, on the website, through partners, on social media, and other channels
- Coordinate email and nurturing campaigns
- Assist on paid media campaigns
- Develop and enforce processes for the marketing department
- Assist in creating ad copy and web copy
Knowledge, skills, abilities desired
- Demonstrable passion for marketing
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Superb organizational skills
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to develop, adhere to, and reinforce repeatable processes
- Ability to produce strong ad and web copy
- Ability to develop KPIs, metrics, and reports to demonstrate performance and alignment
Bonus traits and skills
- Experience doing demand generation, lead generation, or customer acquisition at a B2B software company.
- Proficiency with web analytics platforms like Google Analytics
- Experience implementing SEO strategies and link building initiatives
- Strong MS Excel and data analysis skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Organic/earned media (SEO, link building, social media, guest content/blogging, co-marketing, etc.),
- Email marketing
- Lead nurturing
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an equal opportunity employer.