Marketing Coordinator - Time Series at DataRobot
DataRobot’s Time Series business is building the world’s most accurate, trusted, and automated forecasting technology. As the Time Series Marketing Coordinator, you will help coordinate, develop and drive marketing activities of the DataRobot Time Series product, and you will work with an elite team inside DataRobot that is bringing this new technology to market.
Key responsibilities include helping execute on marketing plans, assistance in writing and executing of demand and lead generation assets, emails and promotions, support in coordinating with the events team for trade shows, conferences, special events. This position requires a strong “multi-tasker” able to prioritize effectively, work efficiently under deadlines and execute multiple activities simultaneously. You will be a personable effective communicator who acts as a liaison with the corporate marketing team in order to maximize the impact of Time Series initiatives.
- Support the execution of marketing plans and ensure that they are rolled into corporate marketing campaigns, industry marketing plans and technology partner marketing plans
- Coordinate and support all-time series marketing activities at key events
- Coordinate with key customers to support marketing activities such as use-case studies, speaking opportunities, blogs, and events.
- Work with business partners on the design and execution of co-marketing programs
- Vendor management and project management of external vendors and key projects.
- Write digital ads, landing pages and emails to support the marketing activities for the Time Series team
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Launch marketing programs by liaising with design, localization, regional and industry marketing.
- Work together with the wider marketing organization to develop a digital marketing plan including contact database acquisition strategy, email marketing, and digital advertising. Manage and help to execute the strategy utilizing internal and external resources as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
- 1-3 years experience in a marketing role
- Understanding of traditional and digital marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a plus
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Interpersonal skills to nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Incredibly creative written marketing and communication skills
- Strategic thinker to see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand and improve the customer experience
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.