Marketing Coordinator - HealthSparq at Kyruus
- You’ll execute on the mission and vision by representing our brand voice in digital channels. You’ll ensure consistent and clear messaging of our values and products on social media platforms; bring experience in design to create meaningful graphics and videos that convey our work and drive traffic; and monitor and report on traffic to identify what’s working and what’s not, so we can continue to improve.
- We’ll look to you for fun and creative new campaign ideas to drive engagement that generates brand awareness, site traffic, and leads.
- Your eagle eye editing skills and talent for writing will help drive regular content distribution through the HealthSparq.com website.
- You’ll serve as an internal marketing automation expert and use this expertise to create and optimize workstreams to improve lead generation process efficiencies.
- You’ll continuously monitor and optimize HealthSparq.com web pages and landing pages and highlight and celebrate successes that could be repeated.
- You’ll work with the team to identify topics and craft blog posts from interviews, research, and live events.
- You have a working knowledge of creating, scheduling, and measuring the performance of social content.
- You have a passion for creating content that drives interaction. You’ll create original graphics and videos to engage audiences. Basic graphic design skills or knowledge of design tools like Canva and Adobe for creating and promoting content.
- You have familiarity with social media management tools and best practices for scheduling content across platforms. Monitor and report on social media engagement and channel growth.
- You have a strong understanding of brand voice and collaborative workstyle to ensure messaging and engagement that support larger team goals within brand guidelines.
- You’ll report to the Digital Marketing Manager in the Marketing Department within the health plan line of business (HealthSparq).
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll leverage your 2+ years of marketing or marketing operations experience to:
- Help HealthSparq optimize digital activities and adhere to best practices.
- Drive process and strive for repeatable content and campaign steps that map to results.
- Partner with marketing colleagues on campaign design, development, and execution; segmentation; email list management; and lead nurturing.
- Leverage your proven experience creating content and building analytics reports to deliver new visibility on the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database and resolve issues proactively.
- Build on your reputation as an agile self-starter who has strong communications skills and a commitment to improving processes.
- Collaborate on larger content marketing campaign efforts, from planning through results measurement.
- Bring fresh ideas for engaging audiences and generate leads.
- Support events – both live and virtual, with research, coordination, etc.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- Your skills for writing and editing help generate fresh content in a consistent and repeatable way – taking old content and making it fresh or transforming content into several distribution vehicles.
- Creativity and design skills to deliver campaigns in a variety of formats – from email subject lines to video, and infographics to ads, you present content in ways that catch attention.
- You demonstrate a love of the science behind marketing. You take an analytical approach to everything you do. You thrive on helping others derive valuable business insights from data.
- You are tech-savvy and have experience using marketing technologies like Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc.
- You are not just a problem solver, but also a problem finder. You’re proactive about identifying inefficiencies and providing solutions that solve business challenges.
- You’re flexible and have a roll-up-your-sleeves, “get stuff done” attitude.
- You are a reliable partner and a marketing automation, social media, and digital best practice subject matter expert for the broader marketing team, sales team, sales operations, and other teams within the company.
- Kyruuvians in the Marketing Coordinator role can move in a linear career path within HealthSparq Marketing Team to a Digital Marketing Manager or potentially move into a different role within the marketing team.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.